Access, visualize and analyse data from multiple sources.
The application is accessible via thick client or web browser, and when used with the Dfuze suite, can visually exploit all data.
Data query and visualization enables users to comprehend complex relationships between data sets to perform ad-hoc queries against disparate sources.
Graphics-based knowledge editor is used in trend analysis and identifying patterns in historical data sources.
Dfuze360 can be quickly configured without writing a line of code. The design feature is advantageous in environments with rapidly evolving requirements, legacy data sources, and applications.
- Accessible on thick client or web browser
- Comprehend complex relationships with the data query and visualization feature
- Trend and pattern analysis
- Integrates with 3rd party applications
- Quickly configurable to adapt to evolving requirements, legacy data sources, and applications
- Net-centric enterprise architecture