The Combined Information Data Network Exchange (CIDNE) is a structured web-enabled database that provides the capability for disparate national and multinational communities to capture, manage, and share their individual and collective data through a web-browser in support of any operation.
- Facilitates cross-community reporting and data aggregation
- Ensure decision makers have access to cross-community data
- Captures community-centric, time-critical data
- Interoperable with over 30 other US, NATO, and Coalition systems
- Accredited for use on multiple US and Coalition networks
- Supports cross-domain information sharing
By understanding the unique mission requirements and working on the ground with customers, CIDNE was built by ISS and to its theater-wide use by US and Coalition forces in Iraq and Afghanistan. Leveraging the success of CIDNE in these operations, USG organizations, operations in the Pacific Rim and the CENTCOM AOR are now utilizing the capabilities of this robust reporting tool to further enable their information management and data-sharing efforts.
I believe that the breadth of operational reporting in CIDNE is able to compile and quickly produce to the end-user is amazing. I’m glad that it is the query of choice. The intelligence community is built on enablers and we wouldn’t be able to do what we do without your hard work.