Interns & Graduates
What is an Intern?
An intern is a student who is placed with local industry in a part-time job related to his or her field of study. No academic credit is usually earned. Jobs may be short-term to indefinite in duration. The jobs are competitive and several students are submitted for each position. The employer will make the decision on hiring.
- You gain valuable experience in your field
- You get exposure to the technical professional environment
- You can explore career options and make contacts in industry
- You earn money while learning
- You ultimately increase your marketability upon graduation
- You must be registered as a degree seeking or undeclared student in the College of Engineering and Applied Science
- You must have and maintain at least a 3.0 GPA
- You must be a sophomore, a junior, senior or graduate student or have prior experience in a technical field
Please apply for the job online